Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And this fool's back!

Your favorite fool for love left for approximately 6 months, and what happened in that time? Well, I'm still a fool, but this next chapter of my blog will be taking a new path. When I left, I missed writing here daily, but I don't miss chronicling my love life. That part of my life is completely fulfillled (and will be kept private).
          So what's my new path? Thanks, some random thoughts, and food! As you know, I'm working on my first book, and a children's book too! Some of this blog will ask for your input, thoughts, stories, and advice (details to come later). Other parts of this blog will include random things about life, unrelated to my book. And finally, I'll be channeling my hours spent in the kitchen into this blog, which will include sharing recipes of mine and recipes of friends!
          I just wanted to post to say hello again. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment