Friday, March 5, 2010

Another one bites the dust.

"If I were you, I wouldn't get involved with me." Bye Pitt! His reasoning? He just got out of a 3-YEAR on and off relationship. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is... And what happens if he's spending time with me and then decides he wants to be on again with who ever the girl is?
So I think that this may be the first time that I am able to actually listen to what a guy says because what he says is what he means.  If you haven't read He's Just Not that Into You, please read it!
I know that when we hear things, we hope that we can be the ones to change him. Newsflash! We can't...EVER. I think that someone should help me figure out what the rate of turnover there is for guys in my life because the statistic would be highly interesting and entertaining.

Red flag tip: If he says don't get involved with him, then don't. 

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that we always think we can be the ones to change the boy? I'm glad your dropping this one right way. And i recommend that book as well! i love it. Also by the same authors its called a break up because its broken!

    ReplyDelete