Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Simple common courtesy.

Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with people? This is an angry post because I am upset that my Bestest (that will be her nickname) is getting the un-cool treatment. Let me ask you all something, whether it's a friend, a parent, a relative, or in this case, a boy, do you expect them to call when they say they're going to call? And if they don't call, don't you expect them to send you a quick text saying they can't call? I certainly do.
          Here's the deal, if you have some decency in you, you'll know that if you say you're going to call, you should call. End of story. This is not a matter of whether or not you're "hanging out" with a guy, but this is a matter of respect for another person.  If Bestest says she is going to call me and then doesn't, I usually get a BBM saying that she can't call for one reason or another. That is an example of being respectful, at least in my book.
Lesson of the day: If you say you're going to call, call. If you can't, text. Simple as that.

2 comments: