Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm in love.

....with Milan! I still can't believe that I spent the last 10 days traveling throughout Italy and France, and I think it was an extremely successful first trip to Europe. I fell in love with Milan, and now can't stop dreaming about moving there. Apparently, I know enough Italian to understand it, and to speak enough to get by. One waiter even said my Italian is beautiful.
    Basically, spring break was a whirlwind romance for me...food, language, culture, and kind of making friends. So now you're wondering, Fool, where is the real romance? Where's the tall, dark Italian man that swept you off your feet? Well, there wasn't one. I was so infatuated with the cities (and the FOOD!) that I wasn't looking for guys. Correction: I was looking, but not following through with what I saw. And let me tell you, there are some gorgeous and well dressed men over there.
    Even though I am extremely screwed up with time zones, I got to spend some time with Pitt last night. Yes, I think I like him. (He told me he likes me too, and he missed me a little bit. I didn't admit to missing him, but I definitely think I did.) No, I'm not sure what I'm doing, but yes, I'm happy, and that's all that matters. Stay tuned for more updates from "Yoda*."

*Yoda: my new nickname from my girls who think that I am like the Yoda of texting guys... I think it's funny, but I'm starting to feel the pressures of always being asked for help, and what if I steer someone in the wrong direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment