Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's gonna be a bright sunshine day!

Except it's raining, but that's not how I feel. For starters, Sister just gave me the world's largest compliment by saying "I wish I were more like you and laid back." Thank you for that, because right now I'm feeling like a crazy nutso.
          Anywho, yesterday VP and I were chatting, and once again I got some very wise words, "It's what comes with the territory. He's a boy, and you're putting yourself out there, so it's going to hurt."
        That's kind of a common sense statement, but sometimes we need to hear it to understand it, ya know? I forget how that feeling doesn't seem to go away for a while, but then I woke up this morning, I felt refreshed. New day, new things, new boy? You never know what lies ahead.        
          But I don't think that it's just that. I learned from a very young age that you're only allotted a certain period of time before you put your feelings away, hide them, or stuff them in a closet. It's not the healthiest way of dealing with things, but it's what I know, and it works. So somewhere between the time I went to bed and the time I woke, those feelings were swept away, and the happy, cheery Fool is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment