Friday, March 26, 2010

Who really does?

Yesterday, my friend, and technically a former interest, BBMed me saying hello, and asking if everything is okay because he saw my blog post. I responded it's fine, but I don't know what to do, and he said three wise words: "who really does?"
          I forget how black and white doesn't exist when it comes to your heart. I just want to have fun and be happy, is that so much to ask? Nope. I just like the fact that when it comes to all of this liking and loving nonsense, no one has any clue what the right or wrong thing is to do. All I know is that if I follow my heart, I have been lead to the happiest moments of my life, and why would I want to deny myself of that?
          So I've decided that because all I do is laugh a lot when I'm with Pitt that it's only fair to keep laughing.

P.S. I have been cleared to go running! This is big because I haven't worked out in almost 3 months due to a dislocated kneecap and severely sprained knee. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment