Monday, March 8, 2010

You are an inspiration with texting for all of us.

Thank you roomie for that compliment. But she's not the only one who knows that I'm good at playing this game because it is a game. Even Pitt thinks I'm good at this whole game. My friends often ask me what to respond to a text from a boy, or how to begin a conversation...
Maybe it's because I'm a writer, or maybe it's because I've been doing this cat and mouse game for so long. So my question is, if I'm the one my friends come to on how to do this, why am I single?
To be honest though, I am really enjoying being single for the first time.  There's something truly wonderful about that free feeling, and getting to know me, and not being the girl that's attached to so-and-so. And I am also often meeting someone new, even if he is just to turn into a good friend... some of my friends say "I can never keep track of all the boys." And I think, so what?

1 comment:

  1. Your sooo right... your always helping me with what to text back! Can't wait for you to be permanetly home with me :) And i must agree with you. This is the first time I have ever been single and i'm enjoying it very much :)

    ReplyDelete