Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are you sure you want to know?

This afternoon I was chatting on the phone with my sister, and I asked her about her boy situation. "Are you sure you want to hear about it? Mom didn't think you'd want to hear." It's funny how when things end with a boy, that you seemed to have liked, other people feel like tip-toeing around the subject of dating, or my lack there of. But I'm not worried about all my friends, or my baby sister, finding someone special.
However, I am worried about my trust of guys. Because I thought Mr. Pop actually liked me, and then he all of a sudden changed his mind, so how am I supposed to believe the next one? I guess, I'm just positive enough to hope, that one day, I'll feel someone is trustworthy enough for me to let them in.
Last night at the bar, I get hit on, great chemistry with a new guy, let's call him Pitt (he's a Pittsburgh fan, but from Connecticut). He walked me home, asked for my number, kissed me goodnight, and has already texted me. But isn't this just the same song and dance as every other time? I'll keep you posted. Did I mention he's great looking?

1 comment:

  1. Your so right... when you go through a break up, i feel like your friends stop talking to you about their relationships because they feel bad... I frankly hate that... I feel like i'm being thrown a pity party.

    ReplyDelete