Friday, March 12, 2010

Je t'aime, mais au revoir pour maintenant.

It's 7:18 AM, and I am getting ready to start my trek from Syracuse, N.Y. to Florence, Italy! Don't be too jealous. For those of you lost in translation, my title means "I like you, but good bye for now," in French. I have not decided if I will be posting from Europe, so don't be too upset if you don't hear from me for another 10 days.
   As of Pitt, I think I have a crush on him. Because I know he's reading this (hi Pitt!), I feel like I should give him a little bit more credit, especially since he is a genuinely good guy. Anyways, last night we discussed how I am conflicting my actions with my words...something that I accused him of doing as well.  I guess I just have to say that as much as my head tells me no, I'm thinking with my heart. This could royally screw me over, or this could not, and I'm thinking that right now, this decision might not!
   For now, I just wish I could get random texts from him while overseas, but luckily I will be readily able to email. I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful spring break, and I can't wait to tell you about my adventures! You know you'll miss your fool for love!

No comments:

Post a Comment