Sunday, March 7, 2010

I like that you're whispering.

I'm sick. I have either croup or bronchitis, but I won't know until tomorrow when I go to the doctor. Last night, my girl friends and I went to Pitt's house because he and his roommates were throwing a party. Over the course of the night, my voice progressed from sounding like I was going through puberty straight to sounding like a man... Luckily, that didn't make him run away, but he did appreciate my decision to whisper instead of talk.

I think he might like me a little bit. Here's my reasoning:
1. Attentiveness.  He would bring me a beer if me, or any of my friends, needed one.
2. Effort. He made the time to talk to my friends and me, even though he was one of the hosts of the party.
3. Chivalry. He offered to walk my friend and me home at the end of the night.

For me, it's the little things; the simple things. And chivalry is a big one, but we'll talk about that another time. Oh and he texted me today... Stay tuned for any progression with Pitt. I will forewarn you that the next few days will be library filled, so I'll look forward to taking a break and writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment