Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's because he's an idiot.

I spent the morning thinking about what I might write today. Things are really great with Pitt. I forgot how fun getting to know someone new can be, especially when you both get along so well. So I kept thinking, well I'm happy, what am I going to write?
   Then I encountered Mr. Pop today. I was walking to class, chatting away on my phone with my Dad, when I look up to an angry-faced Mr. Pop, waving and saying hello. I smiled and said hey, and just laughed to myself as I continued on.
   I told a roomie about his angry face, and her response: "that's because he's an idiot." The fact of the matter is that I know I deserve the best, and that's not me being cocky, but because I have too much respect for myself to think otherwise. It hurts when someone screws you over, but I'm pretty sure he's kicking himself because he let me go.
   So now I'm making a request. This is cheesy, but every time a guy makes you feel anything less than stellar, repeat the following three times (yes, three), while smiling: I deserve the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment