Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sometimes a quote is all I need.

As a writer, words contain a magical power that, sometimes, other writers can't even come close to rephrasing. You can sit there and judge me, or think that I'm silly because I liked a quote from a recent Grey's Anatomy episode, but there's someone on that staff who writes these quotes that move people, and to me that, writing/quote may be all I need for today.

"The relentless climb, the pain and anguish of taking it to the next level, nobody takes pictures of that. Nobody wants to remember. We just want to remember the view from the top. The breathtaking moment at the edge of the world, that's what keeps us climbing, and it's worth the pain. That's the crazy part. It's worth anything." -Grey's Anatomy, Episode 17 Push

1 comment:

  1. girl i always quote grey's on my fbook-they have AMAZING QUOTES! the writer is soooo insightful. and a lot of them if you pay attention are directed toward addiction, pain, and suffering and over coming them all...that's why i appreciate them even more!
    MARIAH LOVES YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete