Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beyond confused and/or done.

And by confused, I mean that I'm a f***ing idiot. You know how writers feel inspired to write? Well right now, at 6:34 AM, I am friggen' inspired. It's kind of unfortunate actually, but only for me.
It's taken me about two hours to get him to leave before I can let myself cry. Yes, I have cried already, but only because I was being honest about my past, and who I am as a person.
   So can I ask you something? And that's anyone out there: why do we do this to ourselves?
   We meet someone, who we think might be great, and then he actually turns out to be as great as he seems, minus one thing: baggage. But not the kind of baggage that you want. Not the kind that tells you that he's had life experience, or that he's looking to move forward (especially when he's forewarning you not to get involved), but the kind that screams "get the f*** away now or else!"
   Remember that red flag tip that I made? Yeah, I should have listened to my own advice...but I didn't. So even though he's extremely attractive, and a great kisser, and someone that you can stay up all night talking to about everything and nothing, I wish I had listened to myself. Unless there is some sort of grand gesture to prove that I'm wrong in this concept (which I doubt I am), done, done, done!
P.S. Putting a great guy in the friend zone isn't the worst thing a girl can do, right?

1 comment:

  1. Its not the worst thing a girl could do... but it rarely works.. especially if your attracted to him...

    ReplyDelete