Monday, March 29, 2010

This one's because I'm grateful.

So I'm posting twice today, but not because of all this internal conflict about love and loss and what the right thing to do is versus what will make me happy versus what will make me hurt the least. I'm sitting here thinking, and working on a paper, when I want to hit myself! I don't though, even though that would be a pretty funny image...
          I want to say thank you. Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life that are my supporters. When I'm upset, or in need, sometimes I forget who's really there for me that matters. And for this, I say thank you with all my heart.
          Thank you to Bestest for coming over as soon as Pitt left, and laying in bed with me all day while I felt like crap and cried.
          Thank you to my roommates who put up with all my upbeat crap, and then seeing me at my worst moments.
          Thank you to everyone who helped me put my life back together a year and a half ago, especially Regis, VP, Member, Bo Bia, LittleG, 2nd Floor and Therapist. I don't think that I've thanked you enough!
          Thank you to my sister, for putting up with my difficulties, and having to watch me grow up far too quickly, as I try to set a better example for you.
           Thank you to my Shananny and Muffy and Irresistible because you have always been there, through the crazyness and beyond, and never failing to call me out.
           Last, but not least, thank you to my parents (yes, they read this too). You are my best friends, and for that I am eternally grateful. I love you!
           But also, thank you to every guy, interest or not, for showing me that there's someone out there for me because with each new guy brings me one step closer to falling in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment