Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Closing a door

The original points to my blogging were to start writing more consistently for myself, but also to have a public diary about my love life. I have decided to close that door.
       I will continue to write here on a variety of topics relating to love, but I am choosing not to include who I'm dating (or not dating) because it's time to keep growing up.
       As much as I enjoy choosing a nickname for someone or openly venting, I would rather someone's company. Maybe I will meet someone (or already have) who doesn't mind my blogging about our relationship, but when I put myself in the shoes of the guys that I write about,  I wonder how much I would really enjoy being THE or Bear or Mr. Pop.
       So I'm closing this door on my blog, but it will, in turn, open another. It always does. Don't worry this Fool for Love is not going anywhere, I'm just keeping my love life more private now. To clarify, this is my decision and not per request of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment