Monday, July 12, 2010

Going back on my word

I began writing a blog post today, but half way through it, I realized that I wasn't doing what I said I would not do anymore. Recently, I had written that I would no longer be writing about my personal love life, and what was this blog post about? My personal love life. 
         It wasn't anything negative, demeaning, or rude, but it did pertain to my own life and another's. Part of the reason that I decided to stop writing about my love life was out of respect for the other person and to keep things private that should be kept private. 
         But in realizing that I had been going back on my word, I noticed another reason why I should no longer be writing about my love life. Not writing forces me to deal with the problem or situation directly instead of venting about it here. Because this whole not writing about my personal life is new to me, I am struggling with it. 
          I want to share about what's going on in my real world on my blog world, but I am not going to. And with that, I'm ending this post.

1 comment:

  1. But it's so much easier to vent and run away from our problems!

    I have a solution for you, which in return is my dilemma. Boy and I broke up 3 weeks ago after dating for 4 months. 3 months in, we both said to eachother that we were falling in love. I'm desperate to get back with him, but he won't hear any of it and told me he "doesnt want to hang out because he doesn't think he can be involved in my life right now". The best thing I can do is leave him alone and give him space, but it's so gosh darn hard when its someone you've been in constant contact with for 6 months. What do I do?

    -S

    ReplyDelete