Friday, July 2, 2010

The name: Fool for Love

I go back and forth about what I think of the name that I've titled this blog. Sometimes I like that I'm calling myself "Fool for Love," but then there are other moments when I think that it sends out a negative connotation. I can be a fool for love, which makes it appropriate, but some of this name was inspired by a song by Stefy.
         Stefy sings a song called "Fool for Love," which I discovered on the John Tucker Must Die Soundtrack. Today, I'm in an especially good mood because it's Friday, but I thought I'd share some lyrics to the song that helped to bring about my blog name. Enjoy!

Yeah I'm a fool for love 
'Cause I just can't give you up 
I'm a fool for love 
Wish I could stop, wish I could stop 
I'm a fool for love 
'Cause I just can't get enough 
I'm a fool for love

No comments:

Post a Comment