Thursday, July 29, 2010

It hurts every time.

No matter how many times you feel pain, and no matter how many times you throw your heart out on the line, there is always the chance of getting hurt.
           If you're like me, you like to throw yourself out there, a lot. If you're like me, you're open to new adventures, new romances, new loves, old loves, any kind of love. Because I had a very satisfying taste of being in love, I'm always hoping for something or someone to come along and feed me more than just a taste.
            Luckily, I'm in the moment of forgetting that pain, that ache in your chest that hurts so much you can't breathe. Right now, my heart is open.
            I've chosen to put that pain in a box that only comes out in a really low moment. No matter what though, everyone has gone through it who has tried. Everyone knows that it sucks to get hurt. It sucks even more to truly love someone and then lose him or her. But everyone in this boat knows the truth.
            We've loved and lost. It hurts every time.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Time does heal though, and every bump in the road is one step closer to the rainbow at the end :) I've found whether it's love, career, life - there is always a lesson.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete