Sunday, June 6, 2010

An adjustment

When I don't have a guy that I'm seeing regularly, I find that I don't have as much material to share with you. I debated not even writing today, but that would be only harming myself. Back in the old days (less than a month ago), while I was still an undergraduate, I was constantly meeting new people. It was like a Six Flags for my love life.
                Now, the highlights of my days revolve around the new projects I'm given at work. Yes, this is super exciting, but it does not give me much to write about in a blog based around my love life. This is my adjustment, especially since I had expected to have my evenings filled with romance and fun, but now, I come home exhausted with no one to cuddle with on the couch.
                 Hope lies in my commute though. Too much eye candy and not enough time! It's just too bad that many of the well dressed men exit the train only one stop after I've gotten on. I remain optimistic and look forward to tomorrow's Monday morning commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment