Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Curiouser and curiouser

As I read and re-read the comment from S, my mind reeled. And all I kept repeating in my head was "curiouser and curiouser," which is a heavily used line by Alice in the film Alice in Wonderland. Although, I do prefer the older animated version to the newer one.
        Sorry my mind just wandered. S has appeared, and now I am extremely curious about who this person could be. S revealed some clues about who she is:

1. She is a she! Or as she put it, I am a girl.
2. She and I went to high school together and is my age.
3. She and I are not Facebook friends.
4. She found my blog on AIM, which I rarely go on anymore.
5. We had classes together in high school.

          This is like a game! (Have I mentioned I'm a child at heart?) I'm intrigued and fascinated by who this person could be. At least S gave me clues, but I'm still left wondering who she might be. Unfortunately, my graduating class had over 600 students, even though I did not have class with all them.
          I am racking my brain for who you might be S, and I look forward to finding out!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment