Friday, June 18, 2010

Calling all readers to answer another question

Last time I asked a question, I received a few great responses, all of which I appreciate. As the end of the day nears, I am interested to find out what people think about this question. (I'm in an especially pleasant mood this afternoon.)
            My mind has wandered to the world of romance. I think back to my favorite cards that I have received, or bouquets of flowers, or simply watching the sunset on a bench snuggled up against that special someone. Below, you'll find my latest question. I look forward to reading your responses, and happy Friday to you all!

Question 2: What's the most romantic gesture or experience you've ever had?

2 comments:

  1. The weekend I was celebrating my birthday, my boyfriend decided to go to Atlantic City. He called me as I was on my way out, telling me he was going to a UFC fight, but really he was on his way home - drove 3 hrs to surprise me at the bar with all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm late to the party but I thought I would add anyway!

    The most romantic gesture I've had so far is when my then boyfriend took many things I love (Fall on the East Coast, hiking, mountains) to make a great trip of hiking up a amazing mountain to the top where the view opened up to stunning fall colors in the valleys below us. He then took my breath away by proposing to me. Then boyfriend is now fiance! :)

    ReplyDelete