Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just be careful, men are hairy

Sorry for not posting the past two days. I went straight from work to Manhattan to go out on the town with Thursday. But as the night went on, Thursday and I decided that she needed a new nickname. So I chose SF, which the meaning will remain between herself and I.
            Anyways, we ventured to this awesome bar called The Frying Pan to meet up with her roommate, friends, and THE. Yes, I hung out with THE. For a change, I do not feel the need to write about him. We have fun together, and I had the pleasure of meeting some of his friends. We late night dined and took a walk around the city with his adorable dog.
             I had a great night and nursed an awful hangover all day yesterday, but I realized something. I'm doing okay. Sometimes I have moments when I rant, complain, or feel I'm not making good choices, but today I realized that it's all okay.
             I'm human. I'm supposed to feel a range of emotions, from ecstatic to peeved to fuming to complacent. I'm not perfect all the time. I make mistakes. I make good decisions too, at least I think so. That's it, that's all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment