Friday, June 4, 2010

Feels like just a fool...

Sometimes I feel like I'm just a fool who believes I can fall in love. And maybe I am.
          I capture these moments feeling as thought I'm on top of the world, only to be dragged down where I realize that a top of the world doesn't exist.
          Am I a fool for putting myself out there even when my heart gets smashed on? Am I a fool who wants more than can be given? I refuse to lower my standards, but then where is he?
          Guys, listen up! This is what goes through most single girls' mind that is half-normal. Fact. We put ourselves out on the line only to be disappointed. But then, one of you comes along and decides that we can be the exception. You bring us back up to share in this top of the world view, while holding us close, and just when we're about to fall for you, you let go.
           Lately, I get let go by someone great and hit the bottom, with no one to catch me. That hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment