Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodness, greatness

For someone who started out her morning in tears, Fool is now beaming! Today was my first day of work, and I'm so excited and happy. I'm so grateful that I have a job, but I am also so grateful for my love of learning. This new position will bring me great challenges, and I have a lot to learn, but I look forward to what's a head of me. It's this kind of excitement about a career that makes me excited about life and love.
                On a side note, I got a wonderful message from Pitt last night. As you all know, he and I have become extremely good friends to the point where we can confide in each other about anything. In this fabulous message, he said thank you.
                 Because of something that has been going on in his current life, he wrote me a message showing how much he appreciated me for not deleting him from his life and taking that very difficult step to be just friends. Even though in the beginning of this, I felt tormented and frustrated, I now can say that I am genuinely proud of myself for not being selfish and cutting him off.
                 Friends turn into interests, and interests can turn into friends. There are not many people I would make a decision like this with, but when it comes to Pitt, I'm glad Pitt and Yankee (that's me!) have gotten so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment