Sunday, May 30, 2010

A change of mind

Earlier today, I posted saying that I don't search for the kind of love that I have with girl friends in a boy, but I take that back. I do want to have someone in my life that I can be both my best friend and boyfriend. I do want to find that kind of uninhibited love where we can have screaming fights, but then get over them and still be happy.
             I know that I have changed my mind before, but that is only because I'm human. And just like I sometimes say one thing and do another, it doesn't mean that I don't care. I'm just testing the waters.
             I'm a firm believer that actions speak louder than words, but with that being said, I know I don't always practice what I preach. In this instance though, if I say that I want a guy to be my best friend and more than that, I'll prove that with my actions.
              I've also decided to keep a side journal to this blog because as much as I want to be completely open about my love life, there are still some things that should be left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment