Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just like toddlers

Thanks to the wonderful Thursday (who I'm definitely going to need to come up with a better nickname for), I have some savvy advice to share with you: Treat boys like toddlers.

"Most boys tend to follow the same basic psychology of your average two year old. Walk toward him, toddler runs away; walk away, toddler follows. Pitt included. But what do I know."

Thank you Thursday for this wonderful tid bit. When I think about it now, I realize how similarly guys our age act like toddlers. And Thursday was kind of right.
           Last night, instead of texting THE, I decided to wait it out. After several hours had passed since we last exchanged texts, he texted me. Three days until he leaves campus for good, so I hope to make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. it works the same for girls just so you know. its basic human pysch, not just men or women

    ReplyDelete