Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok, not fair enough

Last night, more information about THE revealed itself to me. This wasn't my choice and given to me because some people are inappropriate and immature. I can definitely say that I am ready to go home now, for good. I was reminded of how little I like to be in the middle of drama, especially surrounding my love life. If you have something to tell me, or know information that you think I should know, tell me sober and not at the bar. (Yes, I'm pissed about how this was handled.)
                  Basically, I was told by a girl, who is friend's with one of my roommates, that I should not be involved with THE because he and the other girl I was suspicious about had a thing. However, towards the end of her story, things were a little shady, so I'm not quite sure what to believe anymore. Because I like to go to the person involved with a situation, I decided to text THE:

Fool: I'm hearing some super sweet talk about you
THE: Really
Fool: Yea not so good
THE: I don't wanna hear it at all
Fool: Apparently I shouldn't be involved with you anymore
THE: Well then I definitely don't wanna hear about it, nor talk about it
Fool: Ok, is it wrong of me to think you might like me?
THE: No, not at all. But I'm not talking about it
Fool: Ok fair enough

Because I had a few drinks in me, tears followed. Sick of dealing with stupid and childish drama, I texted Thursday asking for some girl talk. As I left the bar, I returned her call, and we talked on the phone for over an hour and a half. Something clicked between me and Thursday, and it's refreshing knowing that when I go home, I'll have a great friend living only a train ride away from me.
                  I'm not sure what to think about THE anymore, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm hurt by what was said to me, but I'm more hurt by the fact that THE won't talk to me about this. Maybe it's because we were talking via text, or maybe it's because this is it, in a not so fair way.

No comments:

Post a Comment