Monday, May 24, 2010

Something new

Last night, I went to Bear's house to watch the Yankee game with him and his mom. We sat on the couch, chatted, drank beer and watched as the Yankees played sloppily. I feel comfortable in his home. When it got to the last inning, his mom left her spot on the couch, so I moved over to snuggle up next to him. I like this, I thought while I lay there getting a wonderful back rub, but what's missing?
             The new feeling. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain. It's that feeling in the bottom of your stomach that you get when you're finding out about his friends, teams, activities, foods, etc. We've done that already. We did that back in November and December. Now it just seems comfortable. I don't mind the comfortable, but I want that getting to know you feeling with him again.
              More importantly, I want some romance. Maybe a dinner just the two of us, and we don't even have to go out. I guess I'm just feeling needy at the moment, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment