Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No mozzarella sticks for THE

Hmm.... I don't know where to begin, except that I would really appreciate a reason why THE is not at my apartment right now. Ever since one of our lunch dates when we shared mozzarella sticks, he and I have discussed making them from scratch.
          To give him a warning, last night I texted him saying that tonight Bestest and I would make mozzarella sticks for dinner so he should not make dinner plans. Well surprise, surprise! THE is not here and flaked out, again.
          When a girl offers to cook you dinner, friend or interest, you go. It's really a simple concept. So why doesn't THE get it? We have fun when we're together, right?
           Sometimes, I find that his actions and his words don't line up. Sounds extremely familiar to my situation with Pitt, but at least I trusted Pitt. Maybe I just need to stop protecting myself so much with THE, but I don't know if that would be the smartest of ideas.
           For now, I'm going to continue drinking a beer on the couch with Bestest, while watching the best team in the universe kick butt in baseball.

P.S. THE just texted me saying that he fell asleep. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment