Friday, May 7, 2010

Out of cranky land

Yesterday, I was miserable all day. I cried too many times to count, and even several hours hanging out at Pitt's couldn't cheer me up. However, he and I did figure out why I was so terribly cranky: I hate goodbyes. And after watching Grey's last night, I thought that I might want to see THE.
            Bad idea. I realized that seeing him probably wasn't the best idea since I was laying on the couch crying, and I probably wouldn't have been the nicest of people towards him. I also realized that in the past I would turn to a guy to distract me instead of facing my problems head on.
           So last night, as I lay in bed thinking, I grew up a little bit. I could have spent the night masking my feelings by laughing with THE, but I didn't. I reflected on the pain I was feeling, and I woke up this morning with a fresh start. Saying goodbye to Regis wasn't actually goodbye. It was, as he said, see you soon!
            Today, I'm out of cranky land, and I've already been extremely productive. Oh, and tonight, I'll be meeting Thursday (the reason that things ended with Pitt). Stay tuned. I think things are about to get really interesting, but very good interesting. I'm excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment