Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shady with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

I'm pissed off. THE has not been shady once, but twice today. Normally, I have had a drink or two when I get angry like this, so I would refrain from posting, however I am sober. This post contains my 100 percent pure, uninhibited anger.
             Why is THE being shady you ask? To start, we were supposed to hang out this afternoon, or at least I was under the impression that after watching the Mets game we would hang out. But it wasn't until 2 hours later that I ended up going over.
              Because I voice my thoughts and feelings, I told him that I had waited around for him to hang out this afternoon. He apologized, and that was that. So let's up this game here...
              Apparently, he and his roommates are throwing their friend a birthday party at THE's house. Oh, and THE did not invite me. Why? I have no clue. And when I asked him, he avoided the question adding some whipped cream into the mix.
               But ready for the cherry that tops off THE's shadyness? His roommates invited me to the party. One even asked me where I was going as I walked out the door. She then told me to come back.
               Too bad I'm stubborn and feel that I'm making a point by not attending. Then again, why would I go? THE didn't want me there...

No comments:

Post a Comment