Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sir Blanket Man

It's 7PM and THE just left my apartment. What an odd concept. We spent all night at the bar together, came back here, and as I write, he's walking home in the crappy Syracuse weather. Yes, for all of you who hear that Syracuse's weather is bad, I can vouch because it's supposed to snow tonight (it's May!).
              I feel like I'm floating right now. Usually, I get to a point where I've had enough time with a boy, but not with THE (or as he called himself, Blanket Man). He chatted with my roommates after we stuffed our faces with delicious pancakes. Then we just lay around all day watching the Mets (eew!) and Food Network.
              I like this. I like him. And last time I posted saying that I like him, I ended with FML. But this time, I won't end it that way. Liking someone should be a good thing, even if I have no idea what we are or where it's headed.
             So for now, I will sit with my happiness because THE makes me happy. And I won't say anymore than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment