Thursday, May 20, 2010

Every queen should have a king

Last night, Bestest and I, along with our motley crew of boys, headed to our final flip night. Although I cried at the bar more times than I can count and on the entire trek home, I still managed to have some good come of such a final night at school.
              Call me Ice Queen. I still do not know why this became my nickname, but I met an amazingly handsome law student at flip night. Fabulously, he's a Yankee fan, however he's also a Jets fan; we'll ignore that. He's smart, funny and charming. Most of the night is a blur, but today we have been exchanging witty BBMs, which only confirms my interest in this new boy. If only I had met him sooner.
               Maybe we will see if this could go somewhere. It's sometimes when you least expect it that something new appears. For now, my mind is on Bear and how excited I am to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment