Monday, May 3, 2010

I like THE. FML.

For those of you who don't know the term "FML," it is a widely used and mostly accepted term among our generation. It exploded when a website began that allowed people to post a moment where they felt the term FML was necessary.
          I'm camped out by a giant window in the library craving to be soaking up the sun, but instead I am taking a short break from all the work that I have been putting off for far too long. Usually, I am very on top of my work, but recently I have been distracted by that wonderful disease called senioritis, and now, apparently my crush on THE.
          2 weeks from today, the class of 2010 will have offcially graduated, and THE will be gone from campus. He won't be sticking around to party like myself and my friends, so no more snugglng nor procrastinating nor searching on Petfinder for the perfect pup for his cousin.
          I'm going to miss this. That's why I can say, I like THE, FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment