Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dream on Dragon

I woke up this morning terrified and sweaty in my bed. Why? I had a nightmare about dragons chasing and killing people. All my family and friends were in my dream, even THE. Because I'm an extremely active dreamer, I headed to my favorite dream analysis website to find out what it means to dream about a dragon.

Dragon: To see a dragon in your dream, signifies that you let yourself get carried away by your passion. This kind of behavior may lead you into the hands of enemies. You need to exercise some self-control.

Of course this makes sense. I absolutely do get carried away by my passion. In the past, guys have told me that I can be too emotional, and I would always dig my heels deeper in the ground not letting myself change.
          Now, I won't change for THE, or anyone else except myself. Yes, I was angry with THE, and I don't like the fact that he didn't invite me to the party, but today's a new day. So I will try to let go of some of this passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment