Sunday, April 18, 2010

And then there is no mystery left...

For anyone who has watched Grey's, you know that the show's soundtrack is awesome. For me, music also inspires my thoughts, and since I have begun to spend so much time with THE, one lyric keeps blaring through the speakers of my mind. The song is "Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley.

And the talkin' leads to touchin'
And the touchin' leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left
And it's bad news...

THE and I get along great, but for some reason while I'm with him, I keep thinking about this lyric.
          We've spent quite a bit of time together since our date on Thursday, and technically we had a lunch date again today, which included sharing some delicious mozzarella sticks.
           I just want to keep the mystery around for a little longer because I'm having fun with him, and I like being mysterious. And no offense to all you boys out there reading this, sometimes, when the mystery is gone, you leave too. So THE, you can't leave just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment