Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's just a little crush

News flash! Fool has a crush on THE. Last night, instead of completing my thesis, Bestest and I headed down to Flip night, which started out as an overly crowded scene, but eventually died down to the perfect amount of people.
         THE and I made flirty eye contact from across the room, but didn't end up talking for a good half hour. I guess that he may be just as stubborn as I am because I refused to go to him. When we finally got to chatting, I realized that he's actually kind of cool.
          He has that witty and dry sarcasim like mine, which always intrigues me. I always try to find, in both friends and interests, someone who can keep up with my wit. Gold star for THE!
         On a side note, I sent a message to Mr. Pop with a link to yesterday's blogpost. We ran into eachother at Chuck's* and started chatting. We smiled across the bar while I chatted with one of his roommates, and then he and I finally got to talking. He found my post interesting, which I'm not surprised about.
         But as we parted ways for the night, it felt as though all my anger and hurt from him had disappeared. We agreed on being friends, and now I'm a very happy Fool.


*Chuck's Cafe -- a favorite bar and eatery of Syracuse University students. Not only do they offer inexpensive beer, but also some amazing wings or delicious tomato feta pizzas!

No comments:

Post a Comment