Monday, April 5, 2010

Disclaimer Day!

Dear boys, men, guys, interests, former interests, current interests, and future interests,
          I think it's time that I put up a disclaimer. And what better of a day than a Monday after barely 4 hours of sleep?
          Here's the deal, for all of you reading this, and completely confused by me, or thinking that I assume guys just play games, or that I'm personally attacking you, or making you look bad, or who knows what you think, that is not the case.
           I've chosen to only use nicknames to keep identities safe, and only the closest people in my life know who is who, so for everyone out there who has figured out a person, or knows the person, that's okay too.
            Also, this blog is a public journal. It is a place for me to write because it's something I love to do, and specifically write about a topic that plays a main role in my life. I don't want any of you to think that I'm trying to make you look like the Big Bad Wolf, or that I don't want to be involved with you because of what I write here. The conflict of me going back and forth is just how I work out my problems, the World Wide Web just allows an outlet for me. I just hope that you understand that this is how my mind works, and I just happen to document my mind in the form of a blog.
             Basically, just because I'm upset, disappointed, lost, confused, hurt, angry, or even happy, I hope that it doesn't influence a decision in keeping me, or not keeping me, in your life.
             Please take this blog for what it is: a diary. I understand if my thoughts influence you that much to steer clear of me, or to make you less interested in talking to me, however, I hope that you think of this as something to enjoy, and appreciate that you do get an inside look into the mind of a woman.
That is all,
Fool for Love

No comments:

Post a Comment