Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not-so-committed.

I can't commit right now. I'm shocking myself by saying this. Why? Because I'm a "relationship girl."
         I'm the kind of girl that goes on dates. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't go around seeing multiple people at once. If I'm interested in someone, I won't see other people. And I want more than anything to fall in love again. That's part of the reason why I began Fool for Love.
         Now, I'm sitting in the library, unable to sit still because the thought of being committed to someone right now terrifies me.
          If THE were to change his mind all of a sudden and ask me to be his girlfriend, I would say no. It's not because I don't like him, nor because he isn't a good guy, but that kind of commitment scares me. Being exclusive with a person is one thing. That I could handle.
          But being someone's girlfriend? No way. I never thought that I would come to a place in my life where I would not want a boyfriend. Who knew that this could happen?
           For now, this Fool will stay in the not-so-committed zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment