Friday, April 23, 2010

THE read the blog...

Barely minutes after posting last night, I received a text from THE saying that he was actually at home thinking about life and that he wasn't lying.
           I am highly amused by this. Last week, I brought up that I blog, but he never asked me what I wrote about, which I found to be a little odd. I didn't think much of it, but bringing up my daily Fool's life was my attempt at putting this out in the open from the start.
           Pitt found it on his own, and I had originally tried to conceal it, with no success. So after receiving a text, I figured that the only reason he would text me again was because he had read. At this point, I felt satisfied.
           I don't think that I could pinpoint my satisfaction, but I think that it was mostly because THE cared enough to text me and explain himself. Maybe I will give him the benefit of the doubt. We all have our moments in life where we need to just think and be alone.
           And yet, I've learned from past experiences that if something feels off, it very well could be. I'm not willing to set myself up as a pretty little target. All I want is to have some fun, is that too much to ask?
           Oh and THE, please refer back to my post on April 5. It will explain this all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment