Saturday, April 17, 2010

Waffles, just one of the little things

A great thing about breakfast is that you can eat it anytime of the day. I always love making pancakes for dinner, and that seemed like a special treat growing up. Now, as an independent person, I can eat whatever I want whenever I want.
          This afternoon, THE and I made waffles for breakfast. Delicious! I like that he can cook and enjoys food just as much as I do.
          Sometimes I must stress how important the little things and little moments are in our lives. My favorite little moment from today was probably standing in THE's slightly dirty kitchen making waffles. I liked that he would turn and give me a kiss while we waited for the waffles to finish. And I liked that we could giggle and flirt with eachother as if we've known eachother for years.
          So all I have to say is appreciate those waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment