Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Living in a dream world

On Sunday, I felt crummy about not having a boy to be excited about. Today, I barely made it to 9AM, and I successfully picked a fight with Bear. Then Member's words pop back into my head: don't feel bad about doing you. It was a stupid fight, not even a real one actually, but kind of a big part of me. Some people may call it naive, but I think that I constantly strive to be the happiest possible.
            The box of my most recent perfume purchase has the following poem:

She lives in a dream more dazzling than fiction
Imaginary, yet real, she defies all prediction
An incredible girl, Sofia draws you right right in
To where the everyday ends "and magic begins..."

And this is how I aspire to live, although some may call me quite predictable. Back to the fight: I choose not to read the news all the time because I find a lot of the news to be depressing. (But I will admit to having the AP Application on my Blackberry.)
            It may make me ignorant, or uninformed, however why should I subject myself to something that I know may make me unhappy? And thus, I come back to why do I keep hanging out with certain guys who I wish I was with, but can't be... In the end, these young men make me happy.
           Maybe you don't agree with my dream world, I just hope you choose to dazzle in it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment