Friday, April 16, 2010

The underrated lunch date

Time for another Mr. Pumperknickle advice day. I had suggested getting a meal together to THE, and he suggested lunch, but I had no idea what to think because when a girl asks a guy to lunch, it's drawing the line at friends. But according to Mr. Pumperknickle, it could mean one of two things:

         1. He hopes it goes well because then you have all afternoon, and maybe night, together; or
         2. He has the opportunity to say he has afternoon plans so he can bail.

Well, THE and I went on a lunch date yesterday. Let me tell you that lunch dates are completely underrated. If a guy suggests one, and you're interested in him, go! I wish that I did not have afternoon classes because we could have sat outside talking for hours.
          Maybe we have good chemistry, so that could have been what made the lunch great, but don't duck out, or write him off, if he does suggest lunch. Enjoy the meal, even if you choose a messy chicken caesar wrap to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment