Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Member moment.

Yesterday, I decided to put up a disclaimer. I was extremely anxious at that point because I hadn't heard from Bear, and I knew that Pitt had based part of his decision off of my blog. Instead of just accepting life for what it is, I BBMed Member, who gave me some more words of wisdom:

"Bump the people that make you feel bad for doing you."

          We then proceeded to discuss how all I'm doing is simply being honest about who I am. I pride myself on basing relationships on honesty, even if it brings me to the point of not getting what I want. Why is it that such a simple statement about being myself can be so powerful?
          I think that it's these concise ways of saying something that can move me back to the stable ground and focus on how I'm just being true to myself. Thank you Member!

P.S. Two more days til the big 22! Who's ready to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment