Friday, April 9, 2010

Post-Birthday Exhaustion.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I'm back! My birthday was stellar-tastic. I have the most wonderful group of best friends, and Muffy flew up for the weekend to celebrate! And apparently, this blog creates some good conversation, and now friends are asking who different people are that I talk about.
        THE is kind of a player, or that's what I have take away from him so far. He's extremely attractive and funny, but he does not seem actually interested, nor does he give me the attention that I desire.
          Cover asked for my number finally! Backstory: Cover will be his nickname due to the fact that we met because I paid for his cover at Flip Night months ago, even though I had never spoken to him before. Yes, it has been months, but that's because we have barely run into eachother when we've been out. Last night, I saw him in my party girl state, and we flirted and he took my number.
           I hope to hear from him, but this weekend I am just enjoying the company of my most fabulous best Muffy. We've been best friends for 12 years! Crazy, but best friend love is what's making most of my world go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment