Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dumplings on the couch

Despite the busy day I've had so far, I got a special treat in the middle: THE, Chinese food for lunch and cuddling on the couch. What more could an overwhelmed Fool ask for? More time.
          I know that I've written this before, but it is just so easy with THE. I don't feel like I need to fill those random silences with conversation. But when we do talk, he actually listens. That comfort level can be hard to come by when you don't know someone very well, and yet, it works.
          We laughed and cuddled on the couch, ate some delicious chicken with cashews and fried dumplings, then stalled for as long as possible before parting ways for class. It was a nice break in the day from all the end of year school work piled on our plates.
          I'm going to miss college because of afternoon treats like this one. Soon, I'll be in the real world and won't be able to cuddle on the couch with a handsome boy and eat dumplings between classes.
         I just wish I could have a little more time here at school. And definitely more time on the couch with THE. So for now, I appreciate the time that I do have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment