Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is this a bad thing?

I'm so content in all other aspects of my life, but that giddy "I'm in like" feeling seems to be a very prominent hole. Is it so bad that I want someone to be excited about?
         I feel terrible and almost guilty. I'm sitting at my desk, while Muffy, one of the most important people in my life, lounges on my floor. We don't get to spend time with each other very often because of the distance, but we've maintained this long-distance relationship for an eight of 12-year period.
         Again, another topic that I go back and forth on. (Sorry for this Pitt.) I say that I'm not an advocate of long-distance relationships, but if someone means enough to you, and you really love them, then the distance should not matter.
         Why do I want that happy-go-lucky feeling when I have my Muffy here with me? Maybe it's because she's going home to her beau, and Bestest gets to see her interest late tonight, and I'm just here.

No comments:

Post a Comment