Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little stubborn Fool

Last night, I angrily posted. This morning, I woke up, deleted the post and decided against posting when I'm extremely angry or upset because my filter and clear thought process seems to disappear.
          I had been frustrated with THE because he wouldn't walk me home last night, but he texted me this afternoon making sure I had gotten home safely. A little late don't you think? He then said, "You little stubborn one. God damn, you're stubborn."
          And I admit it; I am one stubborn Fool, but at least I know it. It turns out that my stubborn-ness irritated him a little bit last night, but that doesn't bother me. I'm a stubborn girl sometimes.
          According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, stubborn means "unreasonably or perversely unyielding; justifiably unyielding; suggestive or typical of a strong stubborn nature." To be honest, I do not see anything wrong with this.
          I like to think that being stubborn shows that I am my own person. Maybe it can be irritating at times, I certainly find others's stubborn-ness annoying, but it reflects a strong and secure personality. Would you prefer someone who always agreed and did exactly what you wanted all the time? I hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment