Saturday, April 10, 2010

My formal date's a girl!

Tonight is formal! Yes, I'm in a sorority, so we have the most fabulous of parties with dancing, drinks, and more. In the past, formal has been an array of experiences... One year I asked 5 guys before finding a date. I think that says a lot about my determination.
          Anyways, Muffy is my date! I'm very excited about this because last semester I brought my best guy friend Regis, and it was probably the best formal that I've been to, minus me having some booze tears. So I'm very much looking forward to tonight!
           I heard from THE last night, and we chatted a little bit via text which made me so happy. I've been spending a lot of time witih Pitt, which is great, but I still wish we could be more than friends. And apparently now all of the boys want me to give them nicknames...so we'll work on that.
          Bestest we'll miss you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment