Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flip-flopping!

That's what I have been doing for the past too many hours. I'm sitting in a computer lab in Newhouse, and instead of working on my thesis, I'm chatting up Bestest, counting down the hours until my birthday, and debating about writing about my new crush... except he's not exactly new.
         We met through Pitt, when Pitt and I first began whatever we were, but because my focus was on Pitt, I ignored my attraction to THE. So now that I'm no longer involved with Pitt, and I'm actually only being Pitt's friend (I know I keep emphasizing this, but I find this is a very big deal!), I can focus my attentions elsewhere.
         THE was at Flip Night* last week, and we flirted and somehow I added myself to be his Facebook friend on his phone. I'm still wondering as to why I was adding myself on Facebook instead of adding my phone number, but we'll ignore that for now.
           What it all comes down to is that he won't be able to celebrate my actual birthday with me, but he will be at Flip Night tonight to begin a weekend of celebrations (yes, it's Wednesday). And as much as I'm disappointed about him not coming to my fabulous birthday bash, Muffy will be here, so no complaints on Fool's end.
            Check back tomorrow to find out if Fool had her fun! And I'll let you know what happens with THE...


*Flip Night - Hosted by Faegan's (a local restaurant/bar); every Wednesday night, after ordering a beer, the bartender flips a quarter, if you guess correctly then the beer is FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment